Bishop sculpture missing

Pokerface18d
  • Pending

I know that the new update from now on guarantees a 3 suspicious sculptures set, which is great, but what about the world that existed before the patch? I have tried getting the chess pieces from tumbleweeds but only got pieces that existed in my world; knight and rook. I've got every variant of those two, black and white (even a green gem!), yet no bishop. Not once. My base is littered with these chess pieces and I believe we should have another way of acquiring them. Maybe a 10% drop chance after giving another piece to the pig king? I can't just leave and make a new world, because I've been playing it for almost 800 days and I've done so much. 

Steps to Reproduce

Farming tumbleweeds for a bishop chess pieces doesn't work. It only gives me knights and rooks. 

User Feedback

Sorry to hear that you ended up with a world that is missing the bishop suspicious sculpture. 

Unfortunately we do not have a way to bypass the suspicious sculpture quest line. I'd suggest using the console to bypass the error in your world gen. There are 2 ways we can do it using the debug console (press ` to open it), depending on what level "cheats" you are okay with

Long way: Unlock the bishop trinket in tumbleweeds:
TheWorld:PushEvent("ms_unlockchesspiece", "bishop")

Fast way (since it sounds like you've already spent some time farming for it):
c_give("chesspiece_bishop_sketch")

If you are running with caves enabled, make sure to says "Remote" beside the console's text box (copy/pasting will result in it toggling). Press Ctrl to toggle it if needed.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I may have just realized I posted on the wrong platform, so no console for me, unless it's possible to add them to consoles. Still, I think it is possible to fix the drop rates of the chess pieces, right? How likely it is to get so many pieces yet none of them are the bishops? 

Edited by Pokerface18d
Additional information

Share this comment