[Beta] No more Scrappy Werepig spawn.

Cruvimaster
  • Pending

If memory serves, I defeated the Nightmare Werepig during the winter. It's already autumn and the Scrappy Werepig hasn't appeared yet. It must have been around 40 days and nothing. 

Steps to Reproduce

I have already returned to the caves and done a thorough search, as well as visiting the fixed surface location several times and nothing in either version. Please investigate this. I DO NOT use the mod that makes caves pause.

User Feedback

If caves pause mod causes scrap pig not to spawn then klei should fix this whole daywalker running around thing. I don't want to run 2 servers at once for the sake of pig storyline. I'm not invested in it, there's multiple sharkboys let there be multiple daywalkers. 

Edited by Gi-Go

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Gi-Go said:

If caves pause mod causes scrap pig not to spawn then klei should fix this whole daywalker running around thing. I don't want to run 2 servers at once for the sake of pig storyline. I'm not invested in it, there's multiple sharkboys let there be multiple daywalkers. 

I would just like to reinforce the message that there is no mod that pauses the caves on my server. My world doesn't have this type of mod.

Edited by Cruvimaster

Share this comment

I have the same issue. 

I keep rummaging the junk pile and he is not there. I also tried to kill the nightmarepig in the caves but even after 20 days he is still not showing in the junkpile

image.jpeg.dc129cfe3dd5abc2bc31da7270848f5d.jpeg

Share this comment