beefalo grooming station glitch

Bugsworth
  • Pending

i hitched my beefalo to a grooming station and something just broke. i went through wormhole and weird things happened to my beefalo. pablo wouldnt move, i couldnt get on, i could feed pablo, but he pablo woudnt do anything.

Steps to Reproduce

1. hitch beefalo to grooming station

2. go to worm hole
3. go in wormhole

4. see what happens, beefalo goes weird

i dont know what all this does, but it just breaks a lot of things like not being able to go on the beefalo, dressing up leads to almost a software lock (you can disconnect) and likely more wacky things. disconnecting and re connection fixed it, but i still think that it is a glitch/bug

User Feedback

He's still hitched to the station. You have to go to it and unhitch him from there.

Share this comment

i kept pablo hitched because i didnt wanna be annoyed or blocked trying to pick stuff up. i use beefalo grooming stations to make the beefalo stop following me, is that not how theyre supposed to be used?

Share this comment

7 hours ago, Bugsworth said:

i kept pablo hitched because i didnt wanna be annoyed or blocked trying to pick stuff up. i use beefalo grooming stations to make the beefalo stop following me, is that not how theyre supposed to be used?

I actually haven't thought of it that way. But it is a very good use- I'm going to try that sometime soon. The thing is, it seems walking away or teleporting away will bring your Beef back still attached to the thing. On your video, you can see the idle animation of hitched Beefalo- the shaking of it's head so often. You have to manually unhitch it before you walk away or use a wormhole. 

I think it very much counts as a bug, tho.

Share this comment