When I abadon the sip I will spawn some where in ocean and no on land.

Philip.
  • Fixed

I was on ship I have so much masts if I cant jump to land:D Then I will abadon the ship to get on land. After leaving the ship I doesnt was on dry land but I was somewhere in ocean. When the animation end I stay in water but when I wanted to walk I am drowned again. But now I was on dry land freezing and with any stuff. When I go back to ship and wanted to try again the same thing but now i have some screnshots to help.

Here you can see when I try again I was no in ocean or on land I was behind the border:D. But now I can behind the border walking.DST14.thumb.png.933546841ffe83f1feb40393b2772163.png5cfcd44c8e001_DST13.thumb.png.88ba93e21932f979ce6527c17197f2ea.pngDST11.thumb.png.9df207edaa959197971f10dd39db083f.png

Steps to Reproduce
abadon a boat with wormwood near land and you have chance that when you spawned you doesnt be on land but in see or behind a border there you can walk too.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.