Naughtiness seems to be completely broken

QuartzBeam
  • Pending

I'm not entirely sure how to describe it, but naughtiness has kind of... stopped working.

Every time I log into the server, I hear Krampus hiss. Using the Insight mod indicates that my character's naughtiness threshold is 1 (or some other unusually low number), which probably explains the hiss.

Despite that, naughtiness doesn't seem to actually increase. I killed Glommer and not a single krampus spawned (I checked with the console).

Oh, and I don't have any server mods installed. (I tried twice without Insight and got similar results.)

Steps to Reproduce

1. Kill Glommer and see what doesn't happen.

2. Use console to check your naughtiness and see it's got a strangely low threshold.

3. Um, log in and you should hear Krampus hiss?

• Like 1

User Feedback

Do you have krampii set to never in your world settings? I am able to reproduce your issue by doing that.

Edited by penguin0616

Share this comment

Oh, right, yeah, it appears that for some reason I had set Krampii to one. Whoops.

I mean, I had set a bunch of stuff to none (hounds, giants) cause it was a test world for the beta, but I'm still not sure why I'd disable Krampii of all thing.

Regardless, maybe the krampus sound shouldn't auto-play when you enter a no-krampii world?

• Like 1

Share this comment