Issues with teleporting with a Lazy Explorer from a boat to the land, you know that right ?

Parinter
  • Pending

Hi there, I recently found this problem, I think you may have already see the problem but I just want to make sure because it's actually frustrating.

Just to switch from Boat to Land by leaping over the water already shift the character (from center) but teleporting with a Lazy Explorer from the boat to the max distance (9 tiles) make a giant space between where is the character and the center of our screen. And the only way to fix the issue is to disconnect and reco which is not a good idea when you are fighting with Malbatross or quickly do something on Land. You can also jump again on a boat to fix it but when switch on land again, the character will always be slightly offset from the center and this is a lil' bit frustrating. However I hope you guys already saw the issue (even probably already posted somewhere) but I hope someone is working on :)

See you guys, and happy end of the Year 2019 !

PREGIF1.gif

Steps to Reproduce
Always possible, I just zoom out and teleport my character as far as I could from the boat to land

User Feedback