[UI] Offering amount in recipe book is not consistent

therabidsquirel
  • Fixed

For any recipe in the recipe book, the "Offering" amount (and potentially "Silver Offering" amount as well, I haven't checked) is not a base value, but rather the amount you got last offering you made. If this is intended behaviour the text doesn't communicate it very well.

Giving a dish the Gnaw doesn't want appears to only give you half the coins of what the dish is worth. Meatballs for example is 8 coins, but if the Gnaw doesn't want a snack or meat then it's only 4 coins. I would expect the recipe book to always list meatballs as 8 coins though. Attached are screenshots showing different values based on how much I got from my last offering of it.

4 Coins.jpg

8 Coins.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
- Start a game of the Gorge - Make and offer meatballs right away (as the first is a snack) - After ending the game the recipe book should list meatball's "Offering" as 8 coins - Start another game of the Gorge - Offer meals until the Gnaw doesn't want a meat or a snack - Make and offer meatballs so you get a failed offering - After ending the game the recipe book should list meatball's "Offering" as 4 coins
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.