Pierogies in game book bugged

RonEmpire
  • Fixed

Okay-   on the website for the receipe book off of Klei's forum. 

It has "50- Pierogies"  listed as  "Veggie cheese".    And uses 3 items in cookpot.

In the game's cook book, whenever  I actually serve it as a veggie with the 3 items cook pot, it works.  BUT the ingame book doesn't update it as a veggie.  And it doesn't include the 3 item recipe.  it continues to list  4 items  (and  I have only  2 entries). 

Steps to Reproduce
Make Pierogies as a veggie craving and serve it with flour, milk, potatoes. And then look at the cook book, and see that it doesn't update with the 3 receipes and it doesn't update it showing it is veggie.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I've fixed the bug dealing with the 3 vs 4 ingredients problem you were seeing. It will be in the next update.

However, I have not been able to reproduce the craving not being listed as veggie.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

works now!  just served it as a 3 item and it shows up now and checks off veggie too on the veggie round

Share this comment