Lost recipe

bhwtigtory
  • Pending

I and my friend unlock all recipes, then my friend's recipes show 16/70.

It is not happen to me. My recipes are 70/70.

Anybody encounter like this situation?

PS. we play together and did not use any mod for the gorge event.

Steps to Reproduce
We did not do anything.

User Feedback

Unfortunately, it looks like your recipe book file has been corrupted or lost somehow. 

If your friend is still working towards completing the Master Chef achievement, they can verify which recipes have been unlocked for the achievement progress by following these steps:
- Run DST
- Press the Play! button and wait for the log-in to complete
- Close DST
- Open your log file (\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt) and search for "Adding unlocked event achievement: food_".

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I've had a similar issue that appears to occur whenever I switch computers. The recipe list appears to save locally and thus is not saved onto your account. However, the related achievements (recipe discovery and master chef) are saved to the account so this will not be lost.

Devs, please do fix this issue if you can because I know of at least one person who quit playing Gorge due to this bug and I feel that it does have a detrimental effect on gameplay if not on exp.

Share this comment

There is way to get all discovered recipes back! (without recipes you not discover yet)

Just put other "Klei" folder from the other computer documents (you need to have all discovered recipes at the other computer) and just replace yours folder by it. This has already helped many people. I can give you mine folder if you want.

Share this comment