Incorrect player amount

S19TealPenguin
  • Closed

We had a player leave in the middle of a game, after the game finished no one rejoined the lobby for very long time. I noticed that, after pressing the delete key to show more info, there was a line at the bottom that read "3/3 :players" even though there were only 2.

The other player I was with reported the same text

2018-06-12 (3).png

Steps to Reproduce
Join a game with 3 players Have one player leave during the match Lose game Press delete key
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Changed Status to Closed

Technically the dedicated server host is the 3rd "player". When the server is full you'll actually see it at 4/3 Players.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Yeah, I suspect so. It's possible that lots of custom matches were getting setup and there weren't enough quick match solo players to fill in all the open slots.

Share this comment

An issue I ran into may be tied to this. I'd like to add onto this by saying that there were some servers that were listed as 2/3, but they were still not accessible for some odd reason. I not only tried to join through a steam friend by clicking on their name options and selecting "Join Game", but they also invited me. I also manually tried to join the server too and refreshed multiple times to see if the number would change. The friend reported too that there was only them and one other player in the server. I experienced no other problems trying to join servers outside of this 2/3 player problem.

Edited by LouisLudwig
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment