[ Quest Bug ] Win Doctor

pileOballoons
  • Fixed

I know there's already a lot of these reported, but I didn't see this one so figured I'd post it just to be sure it's known. Wickerbottom's Win Doctor achievement, which requires you to have the Doctor card at the end of a match, wasn't achievable for me. I got the card twice but no achievement :'(

5bf1c09000770_ScreenShot2018-11-18at12_44_40PM.png.77fccd4d1a61cd64580833f539b5fa37.png

5bf1c096adf57_ScreenShot2018-11-18at12_44_46PM.thumb.png.51c4a6e734f9797f1ccad4b76c820df8.png

Steps to Reproduce
Playing like normal, we didn't win the match but I didn't think that was necessary to get the achievement
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Broke for me with wilson/doctor award too (which is a terrible achievement for wilson to have to do, to begin with, but I not the issue at hand here).

didn't win either, but that never was mentioned to be required.

20181118160757_1.jpg

20181118160759_1.jpg

• Like 1

Share this comment

Sorry. "Cry Mercy" and "Win Doctor" are currently bugged. They currently they can be achieved by earning the "Brawler" or "Healer" end of match cards. I will update this post once they are fixed.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Sorry. "Cry Mercy" and "Win Doctor" are currently bugged. They currently they can be achieved by earning the "Brawler" or "Healer" end of match cards. I will update this post once they are fixed.

what about Wendy and Webber quest? they both ask me to survive till defeating the GFB but I achieved twice and never got the achievement. Please KLEI :(I tried so hard to do the quests.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I have the same problem. Delusions of Grand Forge bugged too. This is the third bug i've encountered... It's really annoying.

doc quest 1.jpg

doc quest 2.jpg

Edited by KortX
  • Like 1

Share this comment

I'm also experiencing this.

Is there an easy way to get the healer card? For the other bugged quests (merciless) I just soloed as WX and got the brawler badge. Since the life staff doesn't drop until after the 9 pigs are killed, it makes it a lot harder to pull this off.

Share this comment