Wagstaff doesn't give a warning for giving him the shard among other things.

PunkShark
  • Fixed

So when you're about to begin with the rifts now, either the beckoning hand and Wagstaff gives out a warning for what's about to happen to your world. However. Wagstaff doesn't seem to work correctly.

i kill CC, Wagstaff appears and he asks for the shard, i give him the shard, asks me to hand it over as usual, but there was no warning for doing so, and he also took my shard, and it didn't start up the rifts either. 

So atm giving him an enlightned shard doesn't start up rifts no matter how much you try. 

Steps to Reproduce

-Kill CC
-Give Wagstaff the shard. 
-senile man doesn't understand you gave him the shard already. Nor a warning for doing so.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Wagstaff's warning seems easy to misinterpret, because the first change you see after you give him the shard is a night that lasts all day.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Cassielu said:

Wagstaff's warning seems easy to misinterpret, because the first change you see after you give him the shard is a night that lasts all day.

I think you're misunderstanding the thing i'm giving. You see, when you give either the beckoning hand, or Wagstaff what they require to fix the gateway or help Wagstaff.
You get a pop-up like this now in the newest patch- Including for Wagstaff. 
image.thumb.png.1716596831321e29019d9c98edca2bf9.png

HOWEVER. for Wagstaff it is broken, you do not get a pop-up and he takes your enlightened shard away from you while still not activating the rift shenanigans.
Meaning rn you cannot simply start the rifts up at all unless forced by the lunar rift preset. 

Edited by PunkShark

Share this comment