The beta ship

IceTime
  • Closed

1 the ship is too fast and the player doesn't have enough time to react.

2 after the ship got off the anchor, it couldn't turn correctly.

3. The speed of rowing is close to that of a sailboat, or even faster. What is the significance of making a sailboat?

4 After gently colliding with the ship board at sea, the ship board flew out very fast.

5 the ship with two sails turned after stowing one sail, and the ship could not turn in time, resulting in an abnormal and strange track, as if it was a sudden sharp turn. Very untrue

6. It is meaningless to increase the upper limit of ship speed

7  When a ship sails to different depths of the sea, it will automatically anchor

Steps to Reproduce

1 the ship is too fast and the player doesn't have enough time to react.

2 after the ship got off the anchor, it couldn't turn correctly.

3. The speed of rowing is close to that of a sailboat, or even faster. What is the significance of making a sailboat?

4 After gently colliding with the ship board at sea, the ship board flew out very fast.

5 the ship with two sails turned after stowing one sail, and the ship could not turn in time, resulting in an abnormal and strange track, as if it was a sudden sharp turn. Very untrue

6. It is meaningless to increase the upper limit of ship speed

7  When a ship sails to different depths of the sea, it will automatically anchor

User Feedback

This is my experience feedback after testing for two days. I am a player who likes sailing very much and look forward to the optimization of sailing, but just like this, I am very disappointed

Share this comment

Isnt this intended since the anchor is falling deeper? Has sense

Share this comment