Something's up with the Seasonings filter

Bluegeist
  • Fixed

I was testing out stuff, walking up to crafting stations to watch the image change on the crafting menu. But when I walked up to Warly's grinding mill, the Seasonings image did not show up. Instead, an asterisk symbol showed up next to the events filter that when hovered over said Seasonings. Which was weird because none of the other stations did that.

And what's more, when I walked up to a crafting station, then walk up to the grinding mill, the previous crafting station image would take over.

Some images: what seems to be normal, next to the tamper. No filter added next to the events filter.

20220316220322_1.thumb.jpg.e66a590d1acc8b9127d6cf0e24b0dbd7.jpg

Here's me standing next to the celestial orb. See that there is a celestial orb symbol next to the events filter as well, not sure if that's because I was just near the grinding mill.

20220316220533_1.thumb.jpg.a06bb985aba358143b5c547f89803ee3.jpg

And this is me next to the grinding mill, see how the seasonings image is nowhere to be found and also that the celestial orb image stayed. This happens with any other station not just the celestial orb.

20220316220542_1.thumb.jpg.9ed84cd8c9f34d1c91d34428e7a29fa6.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Be Warly, stand next to a crafting station then stand next to the grinding mill.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.