Nightmares entering the fuelweaver arena + the bone cage attack also removes mighy

Pe Dabliu
  • Fixed

i was fighting the fuelweaver and became insane, and then 5 or 6 nightmares spawned in the arena

* The bone cage attack removes wolfs mighty, but it doesn't deal demage, so maybe its a bug?

Steps to Reproduce

*1) Be wolfgang

*2) get trapped by the bone cage and loose mightyness (is this suposed to happen?)

1) start the fuelweaver fight

2) go insane

4) get swarmed by nightmares

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

As for losing mightiness, you do take damage from the bone cage attack, but only if in melee range if I'm not mistaken. Is it possible you're losing mightiness from taking damage from that?

Share this comment

I'm not sure, i just noticed that while kiting the attacks, the bone cage would drain mightyness anyways. Now, it has a damage animation, and i guess it's counted as a zero damage attack, therefore removing the migthy, but if thats so, than i think it should be looked at, idk

Share this comment

What damages you is not the cage, it's Fuelweaver slamming the ground which has a small area of attack. It's the same as the spiral attack, he slams the ground (which damages you if you are close) and then bones fall on the arena.

As for nightmare creatures invading the arena, that has always be a thing... But I wouldn't be against it being removed. Most of the time nightmares will attack you even after you unequipped the amulet for several seconds.

Share this comment

I remember reading some old patch note that the nightmares are not suposed to be in the arena or something. Maybe i rember wrong? and was just too lucky to not have then invade the arena before. About the ground slam, i'll check that again, i might've interpreted the hit wrong, thanks fro the heads up

Share this comment