Cannot Keep Pirate Boats

lakhnish
  • Pending

Get attacked by Pirate Boat Monkeys and defeat them.

See that they have a cool boat.

Start to build to stuff on it.

Unload the boat by going far away.

The boat and everything on it despawns.

They only stay if the server has been shutdown.

Steps to Reproduce

The above.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

I've also noticed that if you reset the server during an attack and they haven't despawned yet, both the boat and the monkeys don't despawn. They just kind of sit there.

Edited by lakhnish
  • Like 1

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

I've also noticed that if you reset the server during an attack and they haven't despawned yet, both the boat and the monkeys don't despawn. They just kind of sit there.

did you experience boats with their crew suddenly disappearing and appearing? everything was so confusing cuz the atack that i didnt see clearly what happend but i was on the boat trying to find my LGA when they flee but despawn before leaving the screen and after some seconds they appear next to my boat and disappearing again after less than 2 seconds

Share this comment

31 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

did you experience boats with their crew suddenly disappearing and appearing?

I haven't experienced what you described, but I have experienced where I could faintly hear their raid music but I couldn't see them. Seems like they spawned 10-15 tiles away from and had trouble getting to me or targeted another boat that had items on it? I'm not sure.

Share this comment

19 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

I haven't experienced what you described, but I have experienced where I could faintly hear their raid music but I couldn't see them. Seems like they spawned 10-15 tiles away from and had trouble getting to me or targeted another boat that had items on it? I'm not sure.

oh i have seen them not moving if your boat goes fast. Like the raid spawn on you but because the boat speed they lose the target until a boat aproach

Share this comment