Bernie doesn't attack Willow's targets [pst hotfix]

-Variant
  • Fixed

Bernie doesn't attack what you attack, as his leader.

This has two problems for me, 1 being that I unfortunately cannot use him to fight anything that doesn't hit back, or hit first, such as things like No Eyed Deer, Lure Plants, or anything with "limps", peaceful things I'd want him to help me kill, too. On that note, he doesn't actually attack things like Brightshades.

He attacks the creeping vine fine, but once the plant itself is open and vulnerable, he just stares UNLESS its melee attack hits him. Then he'll be stuck attacking it when its closed and triggering its AOE melee. Not ideal! I imagine it'd feel nicer to have a bit more control over him.
image.png.77400e1cac6405a33c0dc7535568b744.png

Steps to Reproduce

Try to attack anything not inherently hostile to you, or the appendages of multiple armed enemies, like Brightshades and Tentipillars.

Notice Bernie won't aid in the fight, unless you or he is actively hit. This means you're unable to have him help against mobs like Lureplants, Tentipillars, and Brigthshades.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.