If you wear the Polly Roger hat and swap with a hat in your hotbar while Polly has an item, Polly will give you the item she was holding before despawning, as expected.
However, there are some issues/inconsistencies that make it confusing:
- If Polly has an item and you swap hats with a hat in a backpack, she sometimes doesn't give the player the item like before and she sticks around. (I think she misses the player while trying to do so).
- If Polly has an item and you swap hats with a hat in a a container (like Chester), she doesn't give the player the item like before and she despawns.
- If you swap hats while Polly DOESN'T have an item, she also likes to stick around until you punch her.
- While wearing the hat and Polly doesn't have the item, if you punch Polly (or she's presumably attacked), she lands on the ground and refuses to fly back up to pick items.
- I don't know what happens when the hat breaks.
Steps to Reproduce
A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now