Music bug - shipwrecked

MintyMinute
  • Fixed

Hi, Just wanted to let you know of a music bug! Its happened a few times now, where the music overlaps and glitches out over the top of each other when the full moon appears.  

~Minty 

Steps to Reproduce
To replicate wait for a full moon to appear, and then set sail. The music from sailing continues to play once day breaks, even after you've exited to an island and any new music i.e. chopping wood or setting sail again, plays over the top of the first. It fixes itself by relogging

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I get this bug all the time not just on the full moon, typically its when i set sail at night and then do something else on land in the morning or even go ashore and then set sail again in the morning.

Share this comment

This is so terribly annoying. It's seems to be related to the addition of the new night sailing music. Please fix this! I can't play having to log out and in again after almost every night. :?

Share this comment