Multiple typos in Warly's dialogue

CameoAppearance
  • Fixed

The ones I've found so far are that "somewhere" is misspelled in his examine quote for the Spider Den, "usefulness" is misspelled in his quote for an unharvested Bamboo Tuft, and he has an unnecessary apostrophe in his quote for the Coconut ("It's packaging is tough to open".)

Also he has the same quote for a coconut as he does for a planted Palm Tree Sapling, which seems like a mistake, but I'm not sure if it's just because the dialogue for a planted sapling hasn't been written yet or if it's an actual oversight, since most of the unwritten lines are "It's a... thing."

spidersomehwere.png

toughtoopen.png

usefullness.png

Steps to Reproduce
I chopped down a palm tree, picked up a coconut, and planted it. I also walked past a spider den and a bamboo tuft.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
On 3/3/2016 at 10:22 PM, Bryce said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Just wanted to point out that there's a typo in Wolfgang's quote too. When he goes from Mighty to Normal form he says "I need to filly my mighty belly again". Filly needs to be "fill".

Share this comment

12 hours ago, TeoSS69 said:

Just wanted to point out that there's a typo in Wolfgang's quote too. When he goes from Mighty to Normal form he says "I need to filly my mighty belly again". Filly needs to be "fill".

Ok, fixed that one too. Thanks!

Share this comment