Day counting is resetted when I saved and quit

Zinglon
  • Pending

When I previously reported Merm issue on here, It's 68 days.

Now, I opened save slots for playing, The day has gone back to 61 days which date I've transferred from SW world.

219740_2016-02-14_00004.png

Edited : When I hopped into second forest world via things portal, date counting returns to normal as shown below.

219740_2016-02-14_00005.png

Steps to Reproduce
Just trying. It happens even in SW world with crash sometimes.

User Feedback

I got kind of the same issue. I jumped worlds 4 times, i'm at day 21 on world 5 but it said day 57. But everytime the day counter changes, 50, 47, 56, always a suprise which day i will start at. The season are still like normal.

Share this comment

I have same kind of issue.

I'm in world 7.

Each time i save and quit, then when i reload, day counter is back to 254 and as long as i play it will be increased each day by 1 (254,255,256,257,...)

Share this comment

I'm on my second world, but when I jumped, the day count said around 400 days (which might have been what it was in my old world when I jumped. Now, no matter how long I play, if I logout, the day count will say one thing on the save screens (506 or so) yet when the game opens, it always resets back to day 498.

Seasons change as usual, but it seems like some things don't regrow, or do so veeeery slowly, like coral. Also, I'm not sure how the Doydoy next is supposed to work, but when the Tiger Shark wiped out all my birds, I built a nest and no egg has ever spawned in it. But maybe it's not supposed to?

Share this comment