Berry bushes missing.

GentlemanFridge
  • Fixed

Whilst playing RoG, I noticed that there weren't any berry bushes on the map. While they are definitly there. I'm not using any mods. It never happened before Shipwrecked, so I'll just post it here.56dc77c766198_Schermopname(3).thumb.png.56dc77d1d4f76_Schermopname(4).thumb.png.

Steps to Reproduce
Find a berry bush, and look at the map.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'd noticed this one but at the time I had a couple of mods enabled so I wasn't sure - I just started a new RoG world with no mods enabled and yep, like you, no berry bushes on the map. So can confirm this is a bug! Thanks for posting.

Incidentally I haven't found any of the shipwrecked type bushes you get around pigs, but they seem to show up fine on SW worlds, it's just the standard bush-hat type bushes that aren't showing.

Edited by Fledge
Added a bit about bush types.

Share this comment

On 11/03/2016 at 10:03 PM, CapyDrew said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Sorry, but it is not fixed - I'm still not getting berry bushes on my maps in newly generated RoG worlds. No mods!

Share this comment

Greetings.

Same thing here, i thought it could be mod related so i erased all my saves and unsubscribed all the mods and re-installed the game but still no bushes on the map.

Another issue, don't know if it is related to this, Gobblers don't seem to spawn either, can't be sure thou.

Cheers.

Share this comment

49 minutes ago, CapyDrew said:

The fix will be in the next update/release

Don't forget to check the Gobblers too!!

Share this comment

Berries are showing up on the map in my overworld (no Gobblers), but when I generated a new cave I'm getting the bug described above where they don't appear on the map. No mods, default world.

Share this comment