All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Count to 200 without interruption

1 (filmmaker interrupted us)
  3. as always, you can't be 100% sure, but I've never seen a deciduous forest where pig king lives without a sinkhole, and I've only once seen a swamp without sinkhole. glommers statue always generate near the pig king, but I've once had a world where it did not generate.
  4. Ok, some quick thoughts on mutators from half a run: - First impressions is really strong. People loving you for free is crazy, people liking you is also strong because of the free negotiation support and the option to buy their social boon. People disliking you is *manageable*, and almost everyone that hates you can be provoked and killed. I know it sounds like it would be difficulty-neutral, but it actually makes the run quite a bit easier overall. - Insomnia: effectively just a money sink, since you can always buy Fsshcakes and drinks right before bed (except after D2 boss). If you get a Dockhand to love you, the money expense is completely negligible. Shouldn't make the game much harder, but I still have to go pass the D2 boss a few times with this on to say for sure. - Juggernaut: this is crazy, and fun. Both you and your opponents get the extra power. Smugglers get scary. Wild animal packs get scarier. Bartenders get really freaking scary, although they are normally alone. Not sure how it affects difficulty, but it's an interesting one, for sure. - Starved: you still get cards from defeating bosses and accepting quests. Makes you really think about what you put in your deck, and makes graft and boon selection very important too. I was afraid that this would be a tremendous spike in difficulty, but my brief stint with it seemed quite reasonable. Then again, I did have First impressions on, so I might be downplaying its difficulty due to the boost from that mutator. Haven't tried the other ones yet, although I have a feeling Hollow is going to be a tough one, especially combined with Insomnia. Roll with it will likely change the way we play the game too.
  5. How many critters do you have in total? Including those morbs? I would guess that with all the critter-related calculations that need to be done, pufts just don't get the chance to feed. The game never gets there before they start starving. Get rid of the morbs and see if things get better. You can get plenty of po2 from polluted water.
  6. 412 if you count all the stuff I have had to hide in this thread...
  7. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Yay. 400. Woop woop.
  8. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

400 pages! praise wes and follow the rules we don't want this thread to be locked again
  9. Yes, @Saturnus must have made it not visible. By the way, is there any information on the current peace/storm mechanic, or is the old ONI Meteorology post by bugfix still up to date? Saturnus hinted that it has changed somewhat, that's why I was trying to look up that post. Google just gives me the bugfix article and a whole lot of old discussion. Very nice work, congrats. One nitpick about this though: I can imagine it working at the super endgame when you have hydrogen rockets going to far-off destinations on a regular schedule. Early on when you're trying to science the planets, and sending petroleum rockets to newer and newer destinations so you can get more of the resources that you discover, it must be a pain in the neck to calculate a new schedule for every new destination. Or am I wrong?
  10. Quote

This still makes me laugh to this day

5db12d1406f59_Novrastrovobrzek.thumb.jpg.782e6b9ea401a9cca345af67c3cc64b2.jpg

It's a very complicated joke.

First off, there was a dude named IgorDST that posted his gorge server invites everywhere.

Then I came and somehow became the ''leader'' of the server (Igor still has the ownership status and is now permanently off the internet so I can't like delete the server or that he can see the massacre)

After that I adopted my totally secret identity ''THE GORGE NEWS POSTER'' where I post GORGE NEWS into the gorge-news channel.

And just created a bunch of very cringy channels like three chats, a vore chat where it's actually dst-server annoucement posts via the new discord feature.

The discord is like-''still'' active: https://discord.gg/UurKjXJ but beware, it's pure chaos and ****post

11. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

How dare you! It’s beautiful and perfect in every way.
  12. Tutorial videos are black (on Linux?)

this is a very common unity bug on linux this is especially bad for unity games where you have to play a video to progress, making the game unplayable you can still play the video by finding it within the game's install directory, if your media player can recognise it (try mpv)
  13. Today
  14. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

This still makes me laugh to this day
  15. Tutorial videos are black (on Linux?)

Confirmed here too. Are the videos stored as files that can be converted to a different codec or played via a different program?
  16. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Happy Page 400!
  17. I like it it's cool and it makes you work for having that sweet hat.i want mor things like oasis desert like in spring swamp would be harder to walk through(like sludge) and you would have constant wetness(tentacles have a chance to drop a blueprint for boots ) I haven't come up with ideas for winter but I think its a neat idea anyway.
  18. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

I'm fine as playing as Webber, i'm more hyped about Hallowed Nights than Wurt tbh.
  19. The Chronicles of Klei - Upheaval

Link makes a stop at the public library . to use the computers there to post in the kleiforums because he got anoyed that nobody writes new parts for this story anymore.
  20. Re-Gorge-itated mod

Hi where's gorged gorge, horny
  21. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Neither can I, I'm just excited for lore and making good memes. Also folks, do we seriously have to keep going on about the Wendy thing? I just want to enjoy wholesome memes. Do u understand how emotionally and psychologically taxing it is to see it brought up over and over. Like, it hurts me and probably other people too. It's not very welcoming
  1. Load more activity