All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It would be interesting to have a non-humanoid character, but I dunno. That'd be a lot of new anims and a lot of maintenance.
  3. It's good that you're including this now, but the underlying problem is that this isn't a very difficult connection to make—unlike your previous one. You can be assured that a few people have already made this connection, and it doesn't "belong" to you.
  4. This rework would not be "small" They would have to completely change combat entirely and we finally got the devs to change character for PvE, which is undeniably the most played mode Pls open another threed in the suggestions.. But don't try to impose a change that's irrelevant to the vast majority of players. For this Roadmap, that's simply not gonna happen. As you said before, PvP is a fun OPTION and it will still remain to be. But this character Update is not about that.
  5. yes, aquatuner works best you might be able to use a tepidizer with automation to trick it in heating up past 75C but it's not as effective as an aquatuner and as @Shocker pointed out using hot regolith works too
  6. silly drawings i make

true! i did this kind of quickly so i didn't think about making the sand look soft. thought i probably wouldn't have anyway. i love drawing soft things!!!
  7. Just put a metal box around some regolith. Put in drywall a gas pump and a liquid vent. Have a liquid valve running to it from outside so u can adjust. If you have bunker doors above it drop regolith on top of it to add more heat later. Should get you to petrol rockets
  8. silly drawings i make

I kind of wished you made the edge of the sand as soft as the end of the ocean. The softness of the ocean looks so relaxing... Even if the person in the background is having a sad predicament.
  9. The appearance of Wagstaff

I think these eyes were worth it just to imagine Wagstaff as a pug.
  10. What if Winnie comes?

I'm pretty sure Winnie was just Wigfrid's original concept. Their faces are nearly identical, and one of their biggest traits is a dietary restriction. They likely changed her because the no meats thing would make winter extremely difficult.
  11. silly drawings i make

i was only able to draw one thing today! life was a cruel one on this day. wilbur being a monkey and being just such a little monky boy....
  12. This particular use is what I was thinking of. It's my favorite example in this game of a solution to a problem (decor penalties and trunk-line resource cost) using a really clever and elegant approach in a way that clearly breaks the developers' intent. I'm personally in favor of keeping it because the gameplay impact is pretty low and the aesthetic payoff to my OCD is miles high, but I'd understand if they implemented a solution similar to one you proposed. Pretty on board with this sentiment. Before QOL3 I would have been surprised if they did, but with the new steam turbine slotting a lot more seamlessly into that role for the midgame it feels like there's suddenly more space to make these changes.
  13. I completely forgot this was a DST thread for a second and I thought this was a personal attack
  14. What a rookie mistake on my part then. Didn't really think that one through. Thanks, I will try that next time. I assume an aquatuner would be best for boiling the water, or is there a more efficient way?
  15. that gets me wondering where it even came from, and more importantly, what it was made to fight against.
  16. Update question

monday sounds about right, they did say that it would be released at the END of the month, so unless they rolled a nat 1 on coding we should be good.
  17. The appearance of Wagstaff

Big wide eyes... For a person that's practically blind... Right.
  18. My youtube channel is just random songs and memes. Nothing about theories. I just wanted to make a engaging thread out of curiosity since Wagstaff seems to glitch.
  19. Normally no Steam rockets use a lot of steam and vents have a low output Also if you are using cool steam vents you risk pipes breaking as it cools into water Best to make your own and have it near the rocket
  20. Do people usually pump steam from a vent or make their own? I had been trying to pump steam from a vent (since it's free), but now I'm thinking that's actually more difficult than it needs to be... Seeing how other people manage their steam rockets would probably be helpful, yeah. It's just that first big hurdle to get over and then I can completely forget it.
  21. It's true building a steam rocket to collect your first data banks can be difficult but some think that's just part of the fun Feel free to ask for advise on early steam rocket building and steam production if you are having difficulty
  22. Today
  23. The appearance of Wagstaff

I think Wagstaff would have looked better with the big white eyes like some characters have...
  1. Load more activity