All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. My prediction

Sammy and Pipton could cheerlead confusingly from the sides.
  3. Oh, you're right. How lovely. =) Thanks. ^_^
  4. ONI is a special kind of game that focuses on a certain niche of players. Just give us a short summary of the game on how you perceive it or what you would expect from the gameplay and we will tell you if you are right or wrong. ONI is about solving problems in a semi realistic physics engine. These problems are solved by constructing machines which will consume resources but also emit waste products which have to handled with other machines. This core gameplay is packaged in a survival game where you can loose if you are not solving your problems fast enough. However, this survival aspect is very shallow and easy to handle so it mainly serves as a purpose to build certain things or provide short term goals. In a way, ONI is a mix between dwarf fortress and factorio if these games are known to you. A short example in practice: You want to water your crops which only grow on temperatures around 20°C. The only renewable water source is 95°C hot so you can't use it to water your crops. You can cool down the water with an Aquatuner, however, the Aquatuner will overheat if operated in normal air. To prevent the overheating, you need to submerge it in a liquid (cold water) which can soak up the heat. Now the water in which you have submerged the Aquatuner will eventually start to boil and you can't replace it with your renewable water source since it already has 95°C. As a solution you use a steam turbine which will cool down the steam produced by the Aquatuner. And there you have it. The simple task of making water cold enough to water your plants. If you like this kind of tinkering around with your self designed contrabtions, then ONI is a game you will enjoy.
  5. Preview Branch today or Thursday ?

The secret unlock code for obtaining a preview: get 42 people to each open a thread asking for it and then wait 42 days. Evidence: do you need any? Why else would people keep opening threads about something, which has been answered.
  6. In this world gen, I only got three sets of wormholes (6 wormholes all together). From my experience, you normally get 4-5 sets of wormholes, but I'm not sure anymore. Attached is the world in question, with the wormholes marked and a map pre-made at the spawn portal. Cluster_1.7z
  7. Link the RoT bugtracker

I noticed there is a separate subforum for the RoT DST beta bugs (yay, new funny bugs! ). However, this isn't listed under the DST or DST/RoT subforums, only under the Bugtracker subforum. To make it easier to find, I think it should be linked in the DST or RoT subforum.
  8. The BFB as Hamlet's new super boss?

There needs to be a way to kill the stupid bird. Yesterday he destroyed half my guard and pig houses and I couldn't do anything but watch
  9. I was thinking more of the harmful traitor. The one that'll play the team like a fiddle, only to stab them in the back. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
  10. Make the Carrat a pet.

Only if the Saladmander can become one too. Even if only as a dragonfly reskin. With Year of The Rat coming up, the carrat may indeed become a critter.
  11. Betraying why? For lack of empathy? For willingness to harm? Or without realizing, playing the game of "them" involuntarily? Because the word "betray" has many nuances, I would like to understand better what you mean before voting
  12. If one character where to betray the survivors for his or her benefit, who do you think it'd be? And why would they betray the team? Added Wagstaff because he's important to the lore and will most definetly show up to dst later I learnt my lesson from last time and didn't add Wes. Because Wes memes are unfunny. There, I said it!
  13. Gestalt

OC-creating senses start tingling. Wamu. Wuma.
  14. The navigadget should work like other characters unique items. In that it won't carry over like that using the teleportato.
  15. Boss Idea - the Megalodog!

Only if there are megalopup babies too. :3 They can play with the sharkittens.
  16. Wrong image in the Steam Library

Changed Status to Can't Reproduce
  17. Wrong image in the Steam Library

Does this image still show for you? I can't see anything wrong on my end yet. So I'm wondering if it was just a propagation delay.
  18. The BFB as Hamlet's new super boss?

In my opinion it should have a life bar for each of the three parts of the body: 10,000 HP the right leg, 10,000 HP the left leg and 50,000 HP the head, for a total (crazy) of 70,000 HP. In my opinion, instead, there should be a more particular way to make him angry. Something that a player could do only after completing most of the DLC: perhaps evoking it during the Aporkalypse. It can be a nice idea I agree Yes, as it usually does when it arrives. Klei should not even create new animations I like it. Maybe it could start flying when you "kill" one leg and it fall to the ground when you "kill" other leg Surely it should give a mountain of meat: indeed, when you kill it it should rain meat for a some seconds together with feathers :'D When the "rain" ends he should finally drop his skull, more like a legendary trophy to crown the incredible battle
  19. Your opinions on Hamlet?

yet again another weird poll that doesn't really provide much info to compare with and AGAIN another forced Warbucks question that is completely irrelevant to the topic. Not voting cuz no point. ----------- My opinion on Hamlet: - It feels kinda empty - It needs bettter SW integration (Naval Store, SW trading currency interchange = oincs to doubloons) - No late game goals - No Ro Bin transformations
  20. Been waiting for this, it’s amazing! Playing for a few years and was so bored, this is perfect. Now teams can split into land and sea. Would love to see more boats, sail types, wind like sw, light buoys, ability to build sea walls etc. one bug, boats can’t be repaired
  1. Load more activity