All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't think PVP should be a focus to make character reworks really... Just a fun alternative Most probably Willow and Woodie got so severely nerfed was for PvP purposes anyways and that only hurt them
  3. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

alright 3's good enough heres the quote for wagstaff meme crap it wont upload 1 sec i think the file got corrupted i hate you gordan ramsey its wagstaff holding a peice of cooked monster meat with the "finally some good food" meme thing if you dont get it just eat cooked monster meat as wagstaff
  4. Weird, those are the last things I’d want to get attention, for different reasons.
  5. Honestly, I think too many people view sanity through a black and white lens. Low sanity should be bad. High sanity should be good. Being insane is too meta, we should punish players for being insane all the time. Shadowy monsters attack the player when they're insane? Let's add more shadowy monsters to attack the player to make their life more difficult! It's a bit of an oversimplification, but it's the gist of what I'm getting. While I agree the sanity mechanic is a bit mundane in its current state, it's not necessary to be adding more shadow creatures to the game. Many players claim that insanity is a good thing, as it allows you to farm nightmare fuel. But really, what you want is to have sanity manipulation; the ability to control your sanity and slip in and out of insanity thresholds at will. You wouldn't want to be insane while fighting a boss such as Bee Queen, as the shadow creatures would then become a distraction. You wouldn't want to be insane while fighting Fuelweaver, or you'll get mind controlled. That's why the nightmare amulet and bone helmet are such valuable items. They allow you to easily feign insanity, and just as easily slip out of it. Maxwell is also an excellent character for this reason. His passive sanity regen allows him to stay topped off, but he can choose to go insane whenever he wants with his sanity puppets' max sanity penalties. I think any new changes to how sanity works should put an emphasis on sanity manipulation. There should be incentives to being both sane and insane. We shouldn't want to avoid insanity because it punishes it us, rather, we should want to avoid insanity because we'll be missing out on the benefits of being sane, and vice versa. The sanity obelisks in the Atrium are a good simple example. You need to be able to become both sane and insane to pass through all the different sanity obelisks to loot the chests and reach Fuelweaver. There should be more world interaction with sanity other than just shadow creatures attacking you when you're insane. We could fiddle around with loot mechanics. Bunnymen could be a potential candidate. They could deal bonus damage to insane players (when they're in their Beardlord form; actually, Beardlords are stronger in DS, but not in DST, probably because of Bunnymen armies/farms), but have their Beardlord loot buffed, so players are incentivized to risk the danger of killing Beardlords for the potential loot. As a final remark, there shouldn't be anything that's unintuitive, annoying, or otherwise frustrating for the player to deal with such as randomly being paralyzed from paranoia, freezing from going insane, or not being able to see shadow creatures when you're insane in the middle of winter because they camouflage with the background and snow tiles, thus forcing you to install a client mod that disables the insanity filter.
  6. And another third is preteen boys! Come on guys, there is a reason so many Wendy mains have weeaboo steam profiles. Like uh... Hatano Eichero.
  7. Skills Board lists dead dupes

Changed Status to Fixed
  8. Nearly a third of DST’s player base is depressed preteen girls.
  9. Ban Pab10Suarez because nope, nobody needed to do that. Why do people need to do that? Do people really need to do that...???
  10. just updated this meme: add wagstaff and wheeler
  11. I really like these suggestions, because webbed walls would make it much easier for controlling spiders near places where other players hang out, and the webbed turf gives Webber a combat niche that no other character can fill (slowing enemies). Another change I'd like to see that doesn't necessarily involve Webber would be the ability to carry spiders in your inventory. If spiders caught in traps could go into your inventory the same way rabbits and birds do, Webber would be able to deploy them at will for combat situations. Perhaps Webber could also craft a unique tool to catch spiders and get a perk that slows down the rate that animals starve in their inventory (linked to their apparent backstory as the son of a farmer). And of course, LET SPIDERS WEAR HATS.
  12. Not really... It's a scam cuz there us no real justification to set 40 euros for a skin price... It's completely arbitrary... And based of greed Normal trade is fine.. I'm just saying some people make excessive profit of digital goods in game that costs less that a 40 euros skin... At least the collectors get a physical items they can ghold in their hands... Skins are digital.. And I think charging 40 euros for a Wendy skin cuz it's cool it's outrageous.. It's no coincidence the devs are retaking the market from thosebe included in their own shop.. I would rather pay 10 euros for a skinset including many skins directly by klei than paying 40 euros to a stranger for a rosette Wendy skin cuz that User decided to unilaterally charge that much money..
  13. Can crock pots explode?

I come to offer a different theory
  14. agreed, this is why I set up my bathrooms like this with clean water supplied from above and PW draining below
  15. If you just follow the icons you don't have to care about 'intuitiveness'.
  16. Wagstaff's blurr problem

@Drakolyn is saying that this is maybe ironic cuz Wag disability effect in the game is hurting people's eyes with a real life disabilities like Drakolyn. Drakolyn already conceded he wants an OPTION to disable said blur effect.. Not a change for everybody... I think you are confused and maybe missquoting him.. This thread was a bit confusing already cuz it wasn't very clear in OP what he really meant.. So yeap... Maybe go back and read a bit in context what happened
  17. I would like to point out it takes some time for the oxygen and hydrogen to equalize and balance out so expect some random bristle or two to get stifled in the first 10 to 20 cycles after completion This shouldn't be a problem as it take time to breed a full 8 dreckos If you feel you need more oxygen just build, fill, and deconstruct pipes to add extra
  18. Yeah, who thought it would be intuitive to have the output above the input? This still makes me angry.
  19. I like this. The lack of sweepers is unfortunate, as to me it makes no sense that bunch of debris sitting above the scanner somehow doesn’t block it. Even if the game allows it. Also, the lack of a cooling solution for the miners means that this is not sustainable in the long term. I hope Klei makes the miner exchange heat with the tile it’s attached to, it would make cooling them a lot more straightforward.
  20. Wheeler's hair art and design

Yeap... I mean this post is not about destroying Wheeler but pointing out in a cohesive way all the errors in her animations due to an extra hair layer... This is not about destroying her... Just fixing the issues.. Which us now surprising when u admit there are issues and u voted no... Do you really thing her smile reflects her personality? Or u just voted before reading what this was about... xD For sure... I just tried to compile a list as comprehensive as possible for the devs..
  21. Nice design very simple and clean, thanks for putting the details of the design up I know how time consuming it is. A few suggestions would be to integrate a cooling solution for the mining drills as they will overheat eventually. During the game many of us have a tendency to not notice the destroyed building notification and repairing them does not destroy the heat leading to a constant repair cycle. Also stack the solar panels in a pyramid shape, it gets your more power per tile. I included a video tutorial below it's a bit long winded but it's got most of the info in it and I believe it still works with the current patch. Perhaps borrow a few ideas for cooling and such.
  22. QUESTION ABOUT BEING KICKED

If you do figure out the answer, I think you should leave the thread up. It could help others that have the same issue, since they might find the thread while looking for a solution.
  23. Today
  24. Please focus on cooperation, PvP, and end-game content. Those are the three things that this game lacks quite a bit.
  25. I think people are reading too much into wendy's popularity in pub servers. As was mentioned before she is VERY noob friendly play-wise. If the majority of arguments here were true we would expect her popularity to follow into the experienced player base.
  1. Load more activity