All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe you can ask a friend over there to help you buy it? i love white one
  3. This also occurs in the live version, but noticed it still being an issue in the preview. Sometimes some of the 'hidden' terain that is part of the hidden inside of a POI doesn't become visible, making it impossible to dig or build anything on that spot. In the save file there's a spot like this between the 2 geysers. The Burgeoning Facility.sav
  4. Randomly check my email and ... oh, wow. Welp. I know what I'm doing this week.
  5. previously thought this was too rough to post but y'know, might be the best thing I've ever drawn. also a WIP Moreef
  6. This sounds completely reasonable. The rocket chair could take on any/all of the following: toilet/sink (no hand washing needed...) bed (regular cot) mess table oxygen diffuser/CO2 sucker (vents in oxygen from some storage facility / sucks out CO2/other gasses), though I think the oxylite option is a good one (though scrubbing CO2 in such a small space using huge machines needs to be dealt with). If the chair captured gasses (acted like a pump) but didn't suck in O2/PO2, that might work. The rocket could then expel all captured gasses upon landing (so they would be lost to space, or captured by the player who wants to design around this). With such a rocket chair, the inside of the cockpit can be decked out with things to improve life, rather than make sure your dupes don't go insane.... It definitely seems silly to have to expend this much effort, as this thread has shown, to just make sure your dupes can take care of basic needs. They are piloting a rocket. @Smife you are absolutely correct on this, IMO. I have no clue what the right fix is, but I'm sure we'll see something better in the near future.
  7. I really love the spider plush's, I had to go with the dangling depth dweller one.
  8. Changed Status to Known Issue Thanks for the report!
  9. It would be nice if we could assign the storage box as a stockpile, in the same area we checkbox for sweep only. I am not sure atm, if dupes can remove goods from boxes that are marked sweep only. But it would be nice if we could assign specific storage boxes the status of Stockpile, and the materials inside become unusable(unseeable) I'd like to be able to keep dupes from using that store box I just filled with 50c granite to build cots with, for example. It would facilitate the distribution of resources about the colony. Smart store boxes would be ones you could assign temp thresholds to. A Resource Station, linked by auto, won't let dupes extract incorrect materials. Only the appropriate materials, from the appropriate location. Furthermore it would be nice to be able to assign temp thresholds to things we are building. As in, do not use materials with temps higher or lower than these sliders.
  10. rocket walls can be melted, so dupes can access the "outside" of the rocket and build a great base!
  11. I have been accepted See you all next month here. Same time. When you make great products with a lot of value for people you will and should be rewarded
  12. I started 3 new games, the 4th one I got this error:
  13. I really wanted the skin of the chester backpack, but now it's just a dream... (Obrigado por escrever em PT/BR)
  14. Changed Status to Known Issue Ok, we're reproducing this again - the change last week fixed it for some hardware, but clearly not all. We'll update as we make progress - thanks for your patience!
  15. Yes, but bigger zoom out lets you see the overlay even when zooming all the way out. That is why I, and many other people use it for our playthroughs.
  16. yes Klei Official Twitter says it will come back. Notícias tristes
  17. At day 308, Project Toothtrap Island is finally finished! On to the next..
  18. If that tiny, it won't take long until someone posts an optimal build that will become "go to" for everyone. I also liked the idea of supplying your rockets. If Klei expanded on that, then yeah, that would be most welcome. Thank you!
  19. When the DLC alpha access expires, will it become available for sale on Steam Early Access?
  20. More Fallout New Vegas art of Arcade, a sketch of my friend NuttyInk's oc Aeris, and another sketch of Lara from Pathologic 2. The Arcade headshot is currently my Discord avatar!
  21. Man I am never lucky. I remember waiting a lot for Don't starve Together to get a key, I think even a friend gave me one extra.
  1. Load more activity