Here's the first update for A New Reign public beta testing!
[How to participate in A New Reign public beta testing]
Please note that save data for the beta branch is kept separate from the live branch at:
- Minimap data is now stored on the server.
- Added new Minimap icons for tree stumps and burnt trees.
- Players can now locate each other on the Minimap if they both have a Compass equipped.
- Added several new magical items that can be crafted to globally mark a spot or reveal an area on the Minimap for everyone.
- Improved animations and effects for diseasing.
- Disease will now only target individual transplanted Saplings, Grass, and Berry Bushes, and spread slowly to nearby plants unless removed or destroyed.
- Disease is now rare and unpredictable, but there are warning signs that players can look out for before a plant becomes diseased.
- Terrain will no longer provide any disease immunities.
- Disease and Petrification are now separately tunable in World customization options.
- Player Minimaps will now load properly when rejoining a server from a different machine.
- Caves Minimap is now properly cleared when a player dies in Wilderness mode.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.