Having difficulty adding mod to dedicated server

I've been trying to add some mods to my server.I did everything this guide says.

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/96433-dedicated-server-mod-setup-guide/?tab=comments#comment-1093912 

but the .bat file that I created before following the instructions on following link.

If I try to start it through a steam UI it loads my mods alright but can't open the server for cave.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Hello @PasTesT, welcome to the forums. If you are following that guide, be aware that when you run the .bat file it starts up the server through SteamCMD. So all your mods must also exist in the dedicated server tool's mods folder. 

If you followed the guide, and installed steamCMD directly to drive c, then you should put your mod folders into:

c:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\mods

Or place your dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file in that location so the DST dedicated server from steamCMD will see those files.

BUT if you're primarily having issues with Caves not running. Then could you please attach the following files:

• From your dedicated server files, get settings.ini's for both Master and Caves
  • Also get server_log.txt files from both Master and Caves

Then we can go from there.

Archived