World Settings

On the PS4 the only options for settings on monsters and resources are none, less or default. 

There needs to be a more options. I understand Frame rate issues or rendering iusse or what ever iusse it is. But I have the Mobile version too and it does give you the more option and on just DT on PS4. So anyone please please put "more" option on Don't starve together.

Am sure others would love and support this decision.

I've 100% complete the game on ps4 but I still love to play on my own or with friends for helping or for fun. 

Thank you Klei for such a fantastic game so far.

On 11/28/2018 at 1:02 AM, melfice48 said:

On the PS4 the only options for settings on monsters and resources are none, less or default. 

There needs to be a more options. I understand Frame rate issues or rendering iusse or what ever iusse it is. But I have the Mobile version too and it does give you the more option and on just DT on PS4. So anyone please please put "more" option on Don't starve together.

Am sure others would love and support this decision.

I've 100% complete the game on ps4 but I still love to play on my own or with friends for helping or for fun. 

Thank you Klei for such a fantastic game so far.

I would be happy if there would be such possibility but without frame rate issues, and I am almost sure it will not be possible because even on the normal settings I am having some low frame rates in some places in my base because of high density of objects.

I do support your idea though, there might be some players out there that could trade some FPS for high density worlds.

13 hours ago, Theif005 said:

on the world settings why is there no juicy berries option I think so .. But why in my world there is no normal berries there is only juicy berries and how can I change that

Juicy berry bushes and Berry bushes are considered as the same category, that's why in the world generation there is only one Berry Bushes option.

I guess this is a random generation issue, I also have not much of berry bushes instead i have a lot of juicy berry bushes all over the place. But because the world is regenerating itself you can "farm" berry bushes by digging them up and then just wait for them to respawn again in the area you dug them, as long as you have at least one in your world. I know that this is not a quick process of obtaining berry bushes but if you like your world and this is the only issue you are having it's just not worth changing the world because of that, they are not the most important things, actually I personally don't even use them.

Archived