Is the dev fixing the quest bug? Quests are 13 hrs from expire!

Hakuame

I have the same quest on Webber and Wendy, both "Delusions of Grand Forge": Survive until the Grand Forge Boarriror is defeated.

dstss.thumb.png.684b0f6e9a9024c36c83197c7511f319.png

I did the Webber quest twice. Never die before defeating the Grand Forge Boarrior. However, couldn't complete the quest. Same as Wendy's one.

I was looking for solutions and Hotfix Update new in the forum, yesterday and today. Never found one. I have patiently waited so long for you guys to hotfix this bug, but nothing is hotfixed and now I am posting this. Hopefully, you will see it.

To be honest, I hate this new quest system, these bugs make it worse. I still do it, because It is like an achievement. But I still prefer the old achievement system more. Last year's Forge event I didn't play much, but I did all achievements in the Gorge event. I want to do the same in this Forge 2018 event, too!

The time of the dev team to fix the bug is killing me! I'm a programmer myself and I know it takes time to fix bugs. But come on KLEI! You're a professional game company. The report posts about this bug started to show up in "steam discussion", "DST related forums", "DST official forum" since the first hour after the last new quests refreshed, and the NEXT NEW QUESTS UPDATE IS SOON!! 

At least tell us what's your(you Klei) solution for people missing the quests because of the bug, because I don't feel like at the time you post a hotfix patch, people gonna have time to finish the quests.

DONT BE SILENCE KLEI!!! SAY SOMETHING! DON'T MAKE THIS A DISAPPOINTING BUGGY FORGE 2.0! 

1 hour ago, Hakuame said:

I have the same quest on Webber and Wendy, both "Delusions of Grand Forge": Survive until the Grand Forge Boarriror is defeated.

dstss.thumb.png.684b0f6e9a9024c36c83197c7511f319.png

I did the Webber quest twice. Never die before defeating the Grand Forge Boarrior. However, couldn't complete the quest. Same as Wendy's one.

I was looking for solutions and Hotfix Update new in the forum, yesterday and today. Never found one. I have patiently waited so long for you guys to hotfix this bug, but nothing is hotfixed and now I am posting this. Hopefully, you will see it.

To be honest, I hate this new quest system, these bugs make it worse. I still do it, because It is like an achievement. But I still prefer the old achievement system more. Last year's Forge event I didn't play much, but I did all achievements in the Gorge event. I want to do the same in this Forge 2018 event, too!

The time of the dev team to fix the bug is killing me! I'm a programmer myself and I know it takes time to fix bugs. But come on KLEI! You're a professional game company. The report posts about this bug started to show up in "steam discussion", "DST related forums", "DST official forum" since the first hour after the last new quests refreshed, and the NEXT NEW QUESTS UPDATE IS SOON!! 

At least tell us what's your(you Klei) solution for people missing the quests because of the bug, because I don't feel like at the time you post a hotfix patch, people gonna have time to finish the quests.

DONT BE SILENCE KLEI!!! SAY SOMETHING! DON'T MAKE THIS A DISAPPOINTING BUGGY FORGE 2.0! 

the bug is devs copied and pasted a team deathless achievment to that quest, quest is possible with team deathless before patch roles out

15 minutes ago, jantonio said:

the bug is devs copied and pasted a team deathless achievment to that quest, quest is possible with team deathless before patch roles out

personal quest, the objective is whole team deathless! good job! nice copy pasta!

Archived