Some problem that may slow down my frames.(HAM)

Hello, I figured out some problems below:

1. Some of the Objects in the world setting are useless so far, I have already tried the Setting of Jungle Floor Fern(None) & Tall Grass Field(None) & Grass(less). I haven't tried the others settings yet.

2. My frames have been seriously slowed down. I believe the problem is relevant to the numerous objects appearing on one map at the same time even in the same region that the character could see, which SW or ROG doesn't have that many, including the three settings in 1.

3.Or I think maybe you should start to optimize the rate of frames etc.

Cheers.

Hello @MSG_Zheng, welcome to the forums. "...numerous objects appearing on one map..." are you perhaps using a minimap mod? Cause that mod takes up alot of computing space to render the minimap. But if you meant, simply on-screen (without any mods installed), then there might be something to it.

Then again, Hamlet is an even larger DLC compared to SW or RoG, so it's quite reasonable to expect that things wouldn't work well on a system that's below requirements.

6 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @MSG_Zheng, welcome to the forums. "...numerous objects appearing on one map..." are you perhaps using a minimap mod? Cause that mod takes up alot of computing space to render the minimap. But if you meant, simply on-screen (without any mods installed), then there might be something to it.

Then again, Hamlet is an even larger DLC compared to SW or RoG, so it's quite reasonable to expect that things wouldn't work well on a system that's below requirements.

I see. There was no minimap or any other MOD. I think my hardwares suit the requirement.

[CPU] I5-7300HQ 2.50GHz

[Memory]8GB

[GPU]Intel(R) HD Graphics 630(1024MB) + NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050ti(4096MB)

If they don't, at your convenience, tell me what it is.

So if you're telling me, the game doesn't work well because HAM is a large DLC, I fully understood. Just hope you can fix the problems of world settings which doesn't work ASAP, at least I can reduce the issue by myself, thank you.

6 hours ago, Zillvr said:

And also, the game worked much better when I used integrated GPU only. When I enabled the discrete GPU the game worked AWFUL, which means I have to disabled nearly half of the functional part of my computer for this game. Also, the game seemed to work by single core of CPU, not the whole 4 cores(even more) of the CPU. Anyway the game doesn't make the full use of the resource of a computer. All these problems have been exist for quite a long time, even long before SW. I believe these problems should be optimized.

Archived