What mods can i use in Hamlet only World?

hello

just wondering, if I play a Hamlet only World, what mods can I use?

DS , ROG , SW ...

the mods that are on my list, show these 3 compatible worlds.

some mods in list show some are crossed out, some have all 3.

should I focus on DS only , or ROG only , or SW only mods? at the moment the game is crashing to desktop with my mods active.

thanks for reply stevmjon

@stevmjon since Hamlet just very recently went into early access, it's fairly safe to say that there's probably only a handful mods that is compatible to Hamlet (if you check the workshop). Since all mod creators (of mods you are used to) will have to make their mods compatible to Hamlet first (also they each need to have access to the game too).

It is highly recommended that early access players to never use mods since early access is for figuring out and identifying issues and bugs with the modless base game to better improve the final product on release.

It's safe to assume all other mods (for RoG, DS, SW) will not work in Hamlet cause Hamlet is its own whole DLC with very unique game mechanics different from the other DLCs.

Use mods at you own risk (save corruption could happen). But if ever you do come across issues while using mods, please make sure that the issue is not caused by the mods you are using. Cheers.

Archived