Looking for some more to play with us

My friend and I are casual players looking for one or two more to come play with us and survive as long as possible :) We have a discord that we use and are around on GMT time mostly. Let me know if you want to join! 

I play on holidays and Im kinda capable of everything in this game. Like a no-life tier guy. I only have fun rushing bosses, not camp-making (though I do offer help sometimes, like bringing a half stack of surplus meat/equival amount of food value or building a furnace/freezer/whatever). I enjoy casual company that doesnt pretend on raid boss kills (all raid bosses respawn in 20 days with one little exception(Ancient Guardian respawns after you kill the Ancient Fuelweaver which kinda makes his timer wary) and I only demand the first kills for myself) and doesn't steal vital (for boss-rush) stuff (its normally some end-game things but people are like OOOOH! SHINY! or OOOH! WHATS THAT? TOUCHY TOUCHY!) from me. Sigh. I also offer boss killing strategies and lessons to those willing to Git Gud on weekdays (obviously because I only can spare on playing ~2 hours after work). Unless you guys are absolutely terrible players who can't be left alone for a few days, I am willing to join. After all, it's all about having someone who will have any use of that gear I get and have fun with it. And bragging. Not much of bragging, but it is still a part of it, definitely. Bong.

Archived