Can't get my character mods to work together

So I used the Extended Sample Character mod to create two skins for me and my best friend to play on DST

They work perfectly separately but when I try to launch a server with them together, my whole game crashes.
I've spent hours searching for a solution and I can't find any.  
Anyone know how to fix this?  I'd really like to get these mods to work together!

"Sounds" like you have the same build in place for both characters or the characters lua files are sharing a file that would end in a crash. But with this little information none of us can pinpoint the actual problem, so either upload the mod in a zip for someone to look at it or upload the client log from this location (C:\Users\nameoftheuser\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt). Last this is the forums for the single player game not the multiplayer game so post in this link for future problems (you won't get any help here):

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/79-dont-starve-together-mods-and-tools/

Archived