Controller functionality issues

So I've played a good 800 or so hours on dst and ds for pc. I've come across a couple issues that Id really like to figure out.

One issue Is the mouse 2 function or mouse control in general. When I equip snurtle armor I havnt veen able to hide inside the shell. Normally you scroll to where its equiped and click mouse 2. How would I do this on a controller? Is there a way to have mouse function while using a controller as well? Im willing to use pinacle or some sort of controller mapping software if need be.

Another issue is I have two controllers connected. If I start by selecting the first controller in settings it will revert to the previous on the list (keyboard) when I start the game or when i enter or exit caves. To remedy this I select the second controller and when I start the game or use caves it drops back to the first controller and stays that way. But if I have to use the keyboard again for some reason (like closing the window for the permissions mod) then I have to select the second controller again. And when I go to caves again when I come out Ill have to pickup the other controller again. 

I should also note Im using a logitech rumblepad 2 which is exactly like a ps3 or xbox controller.

Archived