Option to refresh store items/lock store items ?

Hi,

It would be nice if we could pay some coins to refresh the entire store. For example, if i want a specific veggie, instead of spending a lot of coin buying one veggie at a time, hoping it will be replaced by the one i need, refreshing the entire store for 3 coins could give me better luck to obtain what i want.

Of course, the cost must be balanced, it shouldn't be too powerful and too easy to obtain what i want. Also, there should be a choice between refreshing the store and buying stuff directly, so price should be a little higher than standard price in the store (3 coins for the veggie store, but 6 or 7 for the tool store, for example. Numbers are just to give an idea.).

Another nice option would be to lock items. The tool store is vending this nice miner hat/cloth/whatever i could need but i don't have enough coins right now ? I lock the item so i can come tomorrow and buy it, without risking it to be replaced by something else.

Archived