One vendor sold me stale food, i ask for a refund !

Dear Mayor,

I was happy to visit your nice town for the first time, since i'm here for a few days in vacation. People are nice, always saluting me very politely, and offering some coins for service i'm always happy to give. Since i'm here for some time, i needed some groceries, and i went to one shop selling delicious roasted meats. The nuggest were great. Then i ordered some eggs and fish legs, with the idea of cooking myself a nice dish with them.

When i was home (well, it's not really a home yet, just some camp in the jungle, but what are holidays without camping and big insects trying to eat you ?), i got a very bad surprise. The meat was nearly rotten, and the egg was in a pretty bad state, too. Maybe it's just that the frigde containing them is broken ? I'm sure it's an honest mistake, and since you care about the economy of your town, there is probably something you can do for a lost tourist that just want to survive ?
Thanks you,

The survivor.

spoiledfood.png.dea4ab328814dbfce10b8fab37fdf19e.png

I decided to buy some foods in the food store, and got already spoiled egg and frog leg. I don't know if it's a bug or not (i can report it if it's one), but i admit i was surprised, not expecting this. Since they are in a fridge, they should't perish that fast (or even not perish at all).

• Developer

Dear Survivor,

I'm glad you've had a good time in our little town, we all work hard to make sure our visitors enjoy their stay!

I'm distressed to hear about the grocery store incident, with your report we were able to identify a problem with our egg & frog leg supplier and will ascertain that the issue is no more. Once we roll out our improvements to the village you will be able to enjoy fresh groceries again.

Thanks for the visit and the report.

Enjoy your say!

The Mayor.

Archived