Change Webber's examine quote for Cut Reeds

Webber's current quote is "Reeds, web, what's the difference."

I think it it should be something along the lines of "I might be able to play note on these", because 1. It hints at how to craft the pan flute. 2. Webber's current quote isn't very good, or meaningful. 3. It references Weber, an 18th century composer who wrote many works for the clarinet (which is a reed instrument). And Weber is close Webber.

34 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

Webber's current quote is "Reeds, web, what's the difference."

I think it it should be something along the lines of "I might be able to play note on these", because 1. It hints at how to craft the pan flute. 2. Webber's current quote isn't very good, or meaningful. 3. It references Weber, an 18th century composer who wrote many works for the clarinet (which is a reed instrument). And Weber is close Webber.

WAT

I guess, makes sense at no3 but it shouldn't change as it's ment to be something to reflect the character. Wendy is quite intelligent for her age and quotes books and stuff, that's because it's reflect her character.  Webber isn't ment to be well educated making a reference to the composer wouldnt be part of his character.

Archived