*CRASH* Already added anim/esc.zip

So I made a multi-character modpack, and all of the characters worked fine on their own. I combined the characters into one mod folder (including the changes to modmain.lua). And every time I run the mod it crashes. I looked in the client_log and found this:

[00:01:15]: /Volumes/SSD/jenkins-buildmaster/workspace/DST_BuildGame_OSX/source/animlib/animmanager.cpp(504) :: Tried to add build [esctemplate] from file [../mods/THE BIRDMEN/anim/sam.zip] but we've already added a build with that name!
[00:01:15]: Assert failure 'BREAKPT:' at /Volumes/SSD/jenkins-buildmaster/workspace/DST_BuildGame_OSX/source/animlib/animmanager.cpp(504)

[00:01:15]: /Volumes/SSD/jenkins-buildmaster/workspace/DST_BuildGame_OSX/source/animlib/animmanager.cpp(504) :: Tried to add build [ghost_esctemplate_build] from file [../mods/THE BIRDMEN/anim/ghost_sam_build.zip] but we've already added a build with that name!
[00:01:15]: Assert failure 'BREAKPT:' at /Volumes/SSD/jenkins-buildmaster/workspace/DST_BuildGame_OSX/source/animlib/animmanager.cpp(504)

What does this mean? 

THE BIRDMEN.zip

You have two anim.zip files containing both a build with the same name. I don't know how does the esctemplate works exactly, so it's hard to know what is the source of the issue. Maybe you didn't renamed a file when you should have, or maybe it's something else.

There is a list of tools here, search the build renamer tool. Then look at the name of the build.bin file of each of your anim.zip files, and see if you can change one without creating problem.