[Help] Dynamic Item Names

This sounds simple until I explain what I'm trying to accomplish.

I just returned from my second trip to Canada and this time it was Canadian police who tore me to shreds and American police were completely chill with me. I'm still a bit sour about that. But that's not what this is about. 

This is about something Canada takes incredibly seriously: Chips. I wanna make a means of preserving vegetables and even crockpot items by turning them into a chip as homage to Canada's wacky chip flavours. This is absolutely a joke item. 

Now I have a crop in my mod called the banato. It's a banana (or potato depending on who's asking). you can put it in the crockpot to make things like poutine, or even a banato on a stick.

So I wanna make an item or structure that will only accept a banato plus 1 other food item and it'll make chips. If I stick a banato and a honey ham into the machine, I should receive Honey ham banato chips.

How would I make the name of the chip change based on the second item?

As for setting a name based on conditons, i would give your item the named component.

However i never made a consumable item, so you would be on your own on that one.

The named component gets used by the Goose, which gave me the idea to search there.

Edited by BakaSchwarz
typo

Oh most definitely, yes.

I just don't know if it's possible to make a variable based on the second ingredient.

The only other solution I can think of is that the machine is "fueled" by banatoes like the Ice Flingomatic. You stick in food and it spits out the chip. Even then that seems like it might not be possible.