[HELP] Mod works on Mac, but not on Windows?

Me and my friend have been working on this mod for a while with varying degrees of success, but now all of our progress was halted by a peculiar error:

The mod works on my mac, but with no sounds, and the name texture on the character selection screen is visible. So everything is fine, except for sounds.

On my friend's computer the mod crashes. Because of a texture, as a log suggests (but how can this be if on my computer everything works just fine?). However, prior to adding this texture, the sounds worked just fine for my friend (except for Yawn and Carol emotes, which was an issue on its own), while on my computer they never did.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to solve this issue?

here's a link to the mod itself

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11p5BuHkl5H6_-P5R5jKG3lJkYh9q1z07

and our logs 

windows_log.txt

mac_log.txt

And that's a texture that I'm talking about

5baf61dac3cde_ScreenShot2018-09-29at14_24_53.thumb.png.15fe9cbd03fd4e16cc43bb5eaa477027.png

We appreciate any help/ideas on that issue and thank you in advance!

Edited by KeyKiv

Well, I don't know about the sounds, but you have a bunch of textures that are not power of 2, which is a requirement for proper rendering. You should definitely start by fixing that. There are at least these three, and also your modicon texture.

[00:00:31]: ../mods/NEWT/images/selectscreen_portraits/newtscamander.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
[00:00:31]: ../mods/NEWT/images/selectscreen_portraits/newtscamander_silho.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
[00:00:31]: ../mods/NEWT/images/names_newtscamander.tex is 876x434 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.

Since you've just made changes to the mod to add the texture, you've probably mistakenly messed up something minuscule, leaving the sounds not working. If you have an old version where the sounds worked, try using a tool like Beyond Compare, to see exactly what was changed. It's usually something dumb, like an "end" having been moved or something.

I don't see anything indicating that a mod was at fault for your friend's game crashing. It looks more like a connection error. If it does indeed crash, and the server has caves, remember to include the caves server log as well, since it's usually the one crashing.

10 hours ago, Ultroman said:

Well, I don't know about the sounds, but you have a bunch of textures that are not power of 2, which is a requirement for proper rendering. You should definitely start by fixing that. There are at least these three, and also your modicon texture.

[00:00:31]: ../mods/NEWT/images/selectscreen_portraits/newtscamander.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
[00:00:31]: ../mods/NEWT/images/selectscreen_portraits/newtscamander_silho.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
[00:00:31]: ../mods/NEWT/images/names_newtscamander.tex is 876x434 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.

Since you've just made changes to the mod to add the texture, you've probably mistakenly messed up something minuscule, leaving the sounds not working. If you have an old version where the sounds worked, try using a tool like Beyond Compare, to see exactly what was changed. It's usually something dumb, like an "end" having been moved or something.

I don't see anything indicating that a mod was at fault for your friend's game crashing. It looks more like a connection error. If it does indeed crash, and the server has caves, remember to include the caves server log as well, since it's usually the one crashing.

Ok, thanks for the hint, we'll try fixing that!