Tree Printer Evolution > 3 Bases Challenge.

Em Choque

After a brief conversation with the subscribers of my channel, we came up with the idea of the evolution of the challenge of the 3 printers.

Preparation:

Firstly, you must start 3 random seeds in regular mode (the dups do not matter, the important thing is only the seed), at the beginning of each one you should use the debug mode to copy only the circle (square lol) the one with clean water etc. Each of the first 2 seeds should be saved in separate files so that the third seed is placed next to each other.

Then you should copy the 3 in just one file and finally start a fourth random seed, however, so that you can not see the map you need to zoom in and then paste the 3 bases at the beginning, put 3 random dups (ctrl + f4) on each base save the game exit mode debug, reload.

The challenge:

Whenever the printer suggests a dup, ignore it and place 1 random dup on each base.

Rules:

Bases do not exchange resources and must be completely isolated from each other. It is a survival challenge and ends when the first dup dies.

If you want to get an idea how it works I've already started the challenge on my channel and I guarantee it is very challenging lol. (activate the subtitles I'm Brazilian).

So is the idea that there are 3 core biomes and have 3 dupes?  This could be interesting.  In this modern age, you can create a stable base in the core biome if you can get a single puft and a mushroom.  I know Brothgar once tried a 3 printer challenge, but they were all in the same base. 

The only caveat is that I hate flatulent dupes because they mess up my perfect base of only oxygen, CO2, and tiny pockets of polluted O2.  I would probably reroll if I got a flatulent.

I would also leave debug mode on and just not use it.  I actually always have debug mode on in my games and never use it (unless there is a bug, like a dupe who just sits there mining air or something like that).

Archived