Suggestion - Item that attracts Koalefants that perishes

I was thinking of an item that could attract koalefants like a grasscontainer of some kind, and this could replace the hay walls everyone trap koalefants with.Each item would attract 1-2 koalefants and would require filling up again like every 5 days with grass or some item.This item would not spawn koalefant, it would only keep koalefants that have already been tracked down and moved to it.

Edited by Isaacg
Info

I was thinking of an item that could attract koalefants like a grasscontainer of some kind, and this could replace the hay walls everyone trap koalefants with.Each item would attract 1-2 koalefants and would require filling up again like every 5 days with grass or some item.This item would not spawn koalefant, it would only keep koalefants that have already been tracked down and moved to it.

Hmm, that's not a bad idea, but if you think that you can make a Koalefant move to the place you want really easily, by just going behind it, i think it wouldn't be THAT usefull, it would make it just a bit easier (just A BIT). Wouldn't it be better if it actually helped Koalefants spawn more often (In random places ofc)? And i don't mean like every 5-6 days, but just a bit more often than it does now.(But maybe this also wouldn't be necessery) Edited by DarknesS