Polish characters

Deralian

Hi,I have a problem during the test translated into Polish. The game does not display Polish characters such as: ą ę ó ś ł ż ź ć ńIs it possible to somehow change to make the game any, display a character?

Edited by Deralian

Per Kevin (developer)

Language changes will be a lot easier in the next update. I've started to work on a localization framework, and made a really really bad google translated French version. You should be able to support any language that sticks to extended ASCII once that goes live. the game doesn't currently support Unicode. Well have to see if ere is demand for that in e future.

Anyways, things will be a bit... rudimentary at first. Eventually, I'd like to have a nice workflow set up for translators. The game gets new strings with every update, so it's going to have to be nice or nobody will have the patience to actually do it. We need to upgrade our font rendering system to support multibyte, as well, and pick some better fonts. Our title font doesn't even have the full set of extended ASCII.

found here Edited by WrathOf

as WrathOf quoted from Kevin, there's only ASCII - so right now, there's no possibility to add polish letters(even if there was unicode, then still font need to be changed - but i think it will be the easier part).

I think it might take some time, to fully support unicode characters, maybe later they will even provide .po and .mo files for easier translation.