{PAID} Custom character mod

Roseora

Basically i've been tying, and trying, and trying to make my own character for ages now, and keep failing. Code/computers are just NOT my strong point.

I can do the artwork for the character, but I want to find someone else to do all the file converting/tex/stats/lua/codey stuff for me. What I want is fairly simple, except for one thing I was hoping there was a way to make a character resistant to cold/freezing, and to be vegetarian to add some challenge/or just lose sanity eating meat items or something. I' not sure if its possible but it might be?

Anyway i'm happy to pay for this, but let me know how much you'd want before you start please; i'll pay part upfront and part when it's done. GBP or Euro are fine, I can pay in USD too I think (I think paypal can convert currencies?)

I'd also be happy to do anyother artwork for you as thanks. I know that won't make up for how much time and effort goes into a character mod, which is why i'm offering to pay too.

Archived