How many days is it to complete the base game?

Hey everyone, I have the console edition on PS4. As far as I have seen from searches, the extended campaign is Day 5 onwards. I may be wrong as I've only played with the DLC enabled. I believe that the DLC extends the campaign to 7 days I think.

I disabled the DLC for my 0 rewind playthrough so I don't have to do the extended one. I'm 100% sure I disabled it as I never got to select the extra agents anymore. Yet here I am after the Day 4, on to Day 5. Is this the base game still? Or is this a bug where I'm stuck with 7 days despite me disabling the DLC.

Thanks for your replies.

Did you start a new game with the DLC disabled or are you resuming an existing save?

Default non-DLC is simply 72 hours, but this can still be altered shortly before starting a new game. The timer should be counting down, not up. If it's going up you're probably looking at an Endless save, not a Campaign.

19 minutes ago, Nxf7 said:

Did you start a new game with the DLC disabled

110%. For all my other playthroughs (5th time running). I use International and Derek for his OP Teleporter. But because he is DLC, I had a choice to do 7 days with him or 3 days without. I chose the latter, disabled the DLC and applied the changes and I was unable to select the 4 DLC agents. I had to spend some time selecting who to replace Derek with as I've not done a game without him.

And Day 4 hits with the 2 tier mission. As I've not done the game without the DLC, I assumed that was the final mission, only to see it continue.

I'm pretty sure it is a glitch at this rate.

24 minutes ago, Nxf7 said:

The timer should be counting down, not up. If it's going up you're probably looking at an Endless save, not a Campaign.

Definitely on Campaign. It's okay though I bit the bullet and went through all 7 days. Never doing that again lol

Archived