Unacessable inventory/interface bug

Im playing on a s7 edge, android 9. This bug is random, but quite frequent. Once in a while, when i f*ck around in my inventory, it just randomly jumps back into the game from the inventory pause sequence, and then i cant press any buttons(only the virtual stick works), cant open my inventory, cant interact with anything, cant open the menu to save and come back,literally nothing works. The trigger seems to be when i accidentaly drag an item to the edge of the inventory, and somehow the game thinks that i dropped the item, but i didnt in reality. Dunno, weird. So i either close the app, or die from hunger/ darkness, or just hope that the game will save before night. If i exit, i loose 1, or 2 days of progress. Pls fix this klei

yeah. I get this issue too from time to time. Even transforming into a beaver doesnt remove the bug. When I got this bug last time, it was just before the full moon, I thought waiting and transforming into a beaver will remove it. Nope. Still cant interact with anything even as a beaver. 

Archived