[MOD] Inventory Backpacks and more..

Hello. I am pretty much new to the modding community here, and lua coding/format. However I still have basic knowledge of coding and tried to release my few first mods on the Steam workshop! So here we go:

❤ Inventory Backpacks

With this mod you are able to store your backpacks inside your inventory, or even inside other backspacks or containers. You also have options to choose if you want your backpacks to be not burnable or waterproof etc. Compatible with all backpacks such as skins, piggyback, crampus' sack, etc.

Planed: With more experience I want to add an optional feature to make backpacks not go inside other packs, or add limits and similar features. However this is for another time when (and if) I get more into coding.

A1F9E005EBF04CF269F39D425B0254FB0AEBA61C

❤ Insulated Pack

The default insulated pack seems boring, so let's add more options to it. This mod allows you to make the insulated pack waterproof, fireproof and an actual portable fridge with the option to keep your food fresh and cool down thermal stones. Everything optional.

Planed: Nothing yet.

C0DC4FBEB8D61B3D09E9BD567D21CB0843E7DE43

❤ Downloads

Inventory Backpacks

Insulated Pack

If you want to change the perish time of item/food inside the insulated pack, then get this mod: Icebox Parish Settings

Planed: Update logos for all my mods and upload some other mods I was working on. I tried to code some more complex stuff. (Well more complex for me.)

Edited by NAVY