Difficulty accessing Shipwrecked DLC on PS4

Hi - I recently purchased Don't Starve Together: Console Edition on PS4 through the PlayStation Store. After downloading, installing and playing the game, I decided to go purchase the Shipwrecked and RoG add-ons in the PlayStation Store.  I'm confused now because there are no download options for the expansion content...it says "Purchased" in my Library, but I can't seem to launch, install or play the Shipwrecked content in any way.  Can anyone help me through the download/installation/play steps?

Hey there, on your PS4's main menu, highlight Don't Starve: Console Edition and press the "options" button > choose "information" > on the information page, you should see a button for "view installed add-ons" if Shipwrecked and/or Reign of Giants are listed, this means that they have been installed. 

Once in-game and your main menu screen is coloured teal, start a new game world and enable the "RofG" or "SW" checkbox. "RofG" enables Reign of Giants content for your game, while "SW" enables Shipwrecked DLC content. 

dont_starve_dlc.png

Hi, I have the very same problem as dnadz74.

However, your answer didnt help me unfortunately. 

Hey there, on your PS4's main menu, highlight Don't Starve: Console Edition and press the "options" button > choose "information" > on the information page, you should see a button for "view installed add-ons" if Shipwrecked and/or Reign of Giants are listed, this means that they have been installed. 

There is no such button on the information page.

Once in-game and your main menu screen is coloured teal, start a new game world and enable the "RofG" or "SW" checkbox. "RofG" enables Reign of Giants content for your game, while "SW" enables Shipwrecked DLC content.

There is no such checkbox ingame. 

What can I do?

Archived